The HDC DFCT4 dual head mounted, wheelchair accessible coin operated telescope comes with a full height standard telescope head and another set at a lower level which is designed for disabled wheelchair users and child access.
The telescope come in either x30 or x20 magnifications. You have the option of ordering two telescope heads (HDC DFCT4) or two binocular heads (HDC DFC4)
, or one of each!
In the coin operated version the dual mounted base can be fitted with a single coin mechanism or two separate mechanisms. The HDC DFCT4 dual head telescope comes with a mini base for mounting on to a solid base or floor.
All our coin operated telescope are hand built to order by our optical engineers and shipped anywhere in the world.
- Nikon quality optical lenses with multi layers of anti-glare coating
- Filled with nitrogen gas for fog-free viewing
- Option of 1 or 2 coin mechanisms
- Dust resistant protective glass
- Focusing from 25m to infinity
- Objective lens diameter 80mm
- Choice of 2 magnifications: x20 or x30
- High twilight factor for excellent image quality night viewing (30 X 80 = 48.98 / 25 X 80 = 44.72 / 20 X 80 = 40.00)
- Telescopic, wide-angle viewing
- Weatherproof and suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Can be turned in 360º horizontally and +30º, -45º vertically
- High grade cast-alloy body
- Three layers of fade, peel and chip resistant coating
- Invisible money box lock
- Two layers of protection from theft
- Acceptable for foreign coins
- Adjustable viewing time
- Long battery life (x2AA)
- Easy installation
- 3-year warranty
- Worldwide shipping
With the HDC DF range you have a choice of 2 magnifications:
- Narrow angle lens with a field of view of 41m at 1000m or 135ft at 1093yds
- Twilight factor of: 48.98
- Most popular choice.
- Maximum magnification best for viewing long distance subjects or focusing on fine, close-up detail.
- Ideal for sea views, city-scapes and mountain vistas.
- Wide angle lens with a field of view of 61m at 1000m or 200ft at 1093yds
- Twilight factor of: 40.00
- Best for viewing subjects less than 1km away.
- Ideal for wildlife watching.
What coin do you want the coin chute to take? We can adjust the coin chute to take most coins in circulation today.
If you are opting for a coin operated model you may want to look at the optional coin counter to keep a track of income? Find out more here…
In some urban locations it is desirable to maintain privacy of local residents by limiting where the telescope or binoculars can point. We can limit both the horizontal rotation and elevation angle, or we can even lock-down the head in a fixed position. Find out more here…
Our DF range of scopes come in the standard Ivory White powder coated finish, however we can finish them any RAL or Pantone colour you like at an additional cost. Find out more here…
Do you need a hand engraved plaque dedicating your telescope or binoculars to an individual, group or event? We can engrave and install commemorative plaques at an additional cost. Find out more here…
An interpretation view panel located next to the scope explaining what can be seen can increase usage by around 65%. We offer or graphic panels, fittings and frames ,and full planning, writing, illustration and design service. Find out more here…Contact us to get a quote and discuss your requirements.