The HDC DFNT4 dual head, wheelchair accessible, non-coin operated telescope offers two telescope heads on one pole. The higher head is at the standard height, while the lower head is set at wheelchair height, but is also ideal for children. The telescope heads are available in either X20 or X30magnification and are hand built to order, to your specification by our optical engineers and shipped anywhere in the world.
- DDA / ADA Compliant
- Nikon quality optical lenses with multi layers of anti-glare coating
- Filled with nitrogen gas for fog-free viewing
- Dust resistant protective glass
- Focusing from 25m to infinity
- Objective lens diameter 80mm
- Choice of 2 magnifications: x20 or x30
- High twilight factor for excellent image quality night viewing (30 X 80 = 48.98 / 25 X 80 = 44.72 / 20 X 80 = 40.00)
- Telescopic wide-angle viewing
- Weatherproof and suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Can be turned in 360º horizontally and +30º, -45º vertically
- High grade cast-alloy body
- Three layers of fade, peel and chip resistant coating
- Easy installation
- 3-year warranty
- Worldwide shipping
With the DF range you have a choice of 2 magnifications:
- Narrow angle lens with a field of view of 41m at 1000m or 135ft at 1093yds
- Twilight factor of: 48.98
- Most popular choice.
- Maximum magnification best for viewing long distance subjects or focusing on fine, close-up detail.
- Ideal for sea views, city-scapes and mountain vistas.
- Wide angle lens with a field of view of 61m at 1000m or 200ft at 1093yds
- Twilight factor of: 40.00
- Best for viewing subjects less than 1km away. Ideal for wildlife watching.
In some urban locations it is desirable to maintain privacy of local residents by limiting where the telescope or binoculars can point. We can limit both the horizontal rotation and elevation angle, or we can even lock-down the head in a fixed position. Find out more here…
Our DF range of scopes come in the standard Ivory White powder coated finish, however we can finish them any RAL or Pantone colour you like at an additional cost. Find out more here…
Do you need a hand engraved plaque dedicating your telescope or binoculars to an individual, group or event? We can engrave and install commemorative plaques at an additional cost. Find out more here…
An interpretation view panel located next to the scope explaining what can be seen can increase usage by around 65%. We offer or graphic panels, fittings and frames ,and full planning, writing, illustration and design service. Find out more here…Contact us to get a quote and discuss your requirements.