HDC's own design of heavy duty, frameless cantilever interpretation panel frame. Our HDC style cantilever frames have several advantages over our traditional lectern frames
; they take up less space, they look less bulky and more elegant, they are easier to access in a wheelchair and they are safer for children as there are no eye-height protrusions. The HDC style cantilever does away with the traditional panel surround giving a cleaner, simpler look. The HDC Cantilever PLUS frame includes an additional front panel.
Built to order in our workshop from steel, stainless steel and aluminium with a choice of in-ground, on-ground or socket mounts and a choice of colours and finishes.
- Interpretive panel angled at 30º (good for windy locations)
- Interpretive panel angled at 45º (standard angle)
- Interpretive panel angled at 60º (good for locations with limited space)
- Mild Steel – S235 or S355 grade cold formed radius edged hollow section with radius edge
- Aluminium – 6063 grade extruded square edge hollow section
- Stainless Steel – 304 (standard grade) or 316 (marine grade) square edge hollow section
- Mild steel - Natural finish (left to go rusty)
- Mild steel - Powder coated in a wide choice of colours
- Mild steel - Galvanised
- Mild steel - Galvanised and powder coated in a choice of colours
- Aluminium - Natural finish (left to oxidise)
- Aluminium - Grit blasted natural finish (left to oxidise)
- Aluminium - Powder coated in a wide choice of colours
- Stainless Steel - Natural finish
- Stainless Steel - Grit blasted natural finish
- On-ground mounting plates (for mounting on to decking, concrete slabs, etc.)
Contact us for prices and to discuss your requirements...
- Leg sockets (so that frames can be removed