Our own design of heavy duty traditional metal heritage interpretation lectern frames for displaying larger heritage interpretation panels, boards and signs.
This design has a cleaner look than the NPS style heritage interpretation lectern
frame and utalises our 13mm HDC EcoGraphic CHPL
panels with M6 threaded inserts.
Our metal heritage interpretation lectern frames are hand built by our exhibit engineering team in our workshop to your specification from steel, stainless steel or aluminium with a choice of in-ground, on-ground or socket mounts and a choice of colours and finishes.
- Heritage interpretation lectern panel angled at 30º (good for windy locations)
- Heritage interpretation lectern panel angled at 45º (standard angle)
- Heritage interpretation lectern panel angled at 60º (good for locations with limited space)
- Mild Steel – S355 grade cold formed radius edged hollow section with radius edge
- Aluminium – 6063 grade extruded square edge hollow section
- Stainless Steel – 304 (standard grade) or 316 (marine grade) square edge hollow section
- Corten steel - Natural finish (left to go rusty)
- Mild steel - Powder coated in a wide choice of colours
- Mild steel - Galvanised
- Mild steel - Galvanised and powder coated in a choice of colours
- Aluminium - Natural finish (left to oxidise)
- Aluminium - Grit blasted natural finish (left to oxidise)
- Aluminium - Powder coated in a wide choice of colours
- Stainless Steel - Natural finish
- Stainless Steel - Grit blasted natural finish
- In-ground mounting (600mm deep hole backfilled with concrete)
- On-ground mounting plates (for mounting on to decking, concrete slabs, etc.)
Contact us for prices and to discuss your requirements...
- Leg sockets (so that frames can be removed