The HDC DFN4 dual mounted non-coin operated binoculars are designed with a full height binocular head as well as a head set at a lower height designed to be accessible to disabled wheelchair users and children.
You have the option of ordering two binocular heads, two telescope heads or one one telescope and one binocular head! The HDC DFN4 non coin operated dual head binoculars are available in either X30 or X20 magnification and come with a mini base for mounting on to a solid floor or base.
Our HDC DFN4 dual head coinless binoculars are are hand built to order by our optical engineers and shipped anywhere in the world.
- Hand built to order by optical engineers
- Nikon quality optical lenses with multi layers of anti-glare coating
- Filled with nitrogen gas for fog-free viewing
- Dust resistant protective glass
- Focusing from 25m to infinity
- Objective lens diameter 80mm
- Choice of 2 magnifications: x20 or x30
- High twilight factor for excellent image quality night viewing (30 X 80 = 48.98 / 20 X 80 = 40.00)
- Binocular, wide-angle viewing
- Weatherproof and suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Can be turned in 360º horizontally and +30º, -45º vertically
- High grade cast-alloy body
- Three layers of fade, peel and chip resistant coating
- Easy installation
- 3-year warranty
- Worldwide shipping
The HDC DFN4 dual head coinless binocular is available in a choice of 2 magnifications:
- Narrow angle lens with a field of view of 41m at 1000m or 135ft at 1093yds
- Twilight factor of: 48.98
- Most popular choice.
- Maximum magnification best for viewing long distance subjects or focusing on fine, close-up detail.
- Ideal for sea views, city-scapes and mountain vistas
- Wide angle lens with a field of view of 61m at 1000m or 200ft at 1093yds
- Twilight factor of: 40.00
- Best for viewing subjects less than 1km away.
- Ideal for wildlife watching.
In some urban locations it is desirable to maintain privacy of local residents by limiting where the duel mounted telescope or binoculars can point. We can limit both the horizontal rotation and elevation angle, or we can even lock-down the head in a fixed position. Find out more here…
Our DFNT4 dual head telescopes & DFN4 dual head binoculars come in the standard Ivory White powder coated finish, however we can finish them any RAL or Pantone colour you like at an additional cost. Find out more here…
Do you need a hand engraved plaque dedicating your dual head telescope or binoculars to an individual, group or event? We can engrave and install commemorative plaques at an additional cost. Find out more here…
An interpretation view panel located next to the dual head telescope or binocular installation explaining what can be seen can increase usage by around 65%. We offer or graphic panels, fittings and frames, and full planning, writing, illustration and design service. Find out more here…Contact us to get a quote and discuss your requirements.