Helping to preserve railway heritage around the world.
HDC International has been involved in a number of stream train and railway heritage interpretation and tourism development projects over the years. Projects range from training staff and guides at Lackawanna Heritage Valley, to planning, designing, fabricating and installing wayside interpretation on the Ecclesbourne Valley Railway to the evaluation and planning of a major railway restoration project of the Al Ula area of the Hejaz Railway in Saudi Arabia (this is the one Lawrence of Arabia kept on blowing up!)
Below are a few of the heritage railways a
nd train and railway museums we have helped in the past:
- Royal Commission of Al Ula, Hejaz Railway, Saudi Arabia
- Cumbria Wildlife Trust, Smardale Nature Reserve, Cumbria, UK
- Derbyshire Wildlife Trust, Ecclesbourne Valley Railway, Derbyshire, UK
- The Marriotts Way, Norfolk, UK
- Antofagasta Old Station, Chile
- Bressingham Steam & Gardens, Norfolk, UK
- Lackawanna Heritage Valley, Scranton, PA, USA
- North Norfolk Railway, Norfolk, UK
- Association of Railway Museums, PA, USA
- Ohio Rail Development Commission, OH, USA
if to see how we can help your railway heritage attraction!